|Home||Login||Company car tax calculator||Car chooser||Select by CO2|
|Comparator||Van tax calculator||Fuel benefit check||Locator|
EV Fleet Show 2012
Senior fleet decision makers are being targeted by a low carbon event at the world-famous Silverstone racing circuit in Northamptonshire, which will feature a wide range of electric, hybrid and other low-carbon vehicles.
The EV & Low CO2 Fleet Show on Wednesday, April 18 is a unique one-day event providing fleet decision makers and other fleet industry executives with all the latest information, advice and guidance on low-carbon strategies.
Fleet decision makers attending will be able to drive the very latest electric models from leading motor manufacturers, as well as the newest low-carbon vehicles from their current model ranges, including those with the latest hybrid technology.
Organised by Fleet World magazine in association with the British Vehicle Rental & Leasing Association - the trade association of the UK’s leasing and rental industries - the event provides a platform from which motor manufacturers, fleet service companies, infrastructure suppliers and others can explain their products, services and emission control initiatives.
The show will be based in the glittering new state-of-the-art Silverstone Wing conference and event facility. Situated in the heart of the world famous Grand Prix Circuit.
The EV & Low CO2 Fleet Show will allow visitors to:
- Test drive the latest petrol-electric hybrids, diesel-electric hybrids, fuel-cell hybrids and electric range-extenders, as well as the latest low-emission petrol and diesel engine vehicles
- Discuss future drivetrain strategies with leading motor manufacturers
- Find out more about low-emission light commercial vehicles
- Talk to charging point suppliers and recharging infrastructure providers
- Discuss low-carbon vehicle supply with leading leasing suppliers.
The day will also include an interesting and informative seminar session presented by some of the best minds within the automotive arena, including leading academics and top company executives. Full details will be announced nearer the event.
There will also be a Question Time-style debate and panel discussion chaired by BVRLA Chief Executive, John Lewis, at which fleet decision makers can challenge and discuss some of the topics discussed earlier in the day.
All test-driving of electric, hybrid and other low-CO2 vehicles will take place on the Stowe Circuit, a separate infield circuit with its own facilities. All test drives will be accompanied by a motor manufacturer representative and will include two to three laps of the Stowe circuit.
There will be provision for visitors to book provisional test drives in advance directly with the relevant motor manufacturer, although all bookings will be at the manufacturer’s discretion.
For more details please phone 01727 739160 or see http://www.evfleetshow.co.uk
- All-new Mazda MX-5
- All-new Mazda CX-3
- Third generation Kia Sorento
- Dacia Lauréate Prime
- Hyundai i20 Coupé
- CV Show 2015
- Geneva Motor Show round-up
- GreenFleet Arrive 'N' Drive 2015
- Low Carbon Vehicle event (LCV 2015)
- GreenFleet Arrive'n'Drive 2014
- Google Chrome bug limits dropdown
- Congestion charge scheme
- Changes to MOT vehicle tests
- May 2011 List Price Changes
- Manufacturer Warranty 2010