|Home||Login||Company car tax calculator||Car chooser||Select by CO2|
|Comparator||Van tax calculator||Fuel benefit check||Locator|
Reduce vehicle idling - cut fuel & emissions
Will the battery go flat if the engine is turned off while ancillary equipment is in use?
If you are a fleet manager and want to know the answers to questions like these, register now for the Energy Saving Trust webinar.
Date: Tuesday July 24th, 2012
Time: 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM BST
Join Ian Featherstone, Fleet Advice Manager, and Tony Greig, Energy Saving Trust Fleet Consultant for a 30 minute interactive webinar on the myths around reducing vehicle idling.
Decreasing the amount of time your vehicles spend idling can be one of the easiest ways to cut your fuel bill, and reduce CO2 emissions.
They will explain how to assess the scale of the problem within your fleet and what you can do about it, through areas such as vehicle procurement, technological solutions, and driver training and education.
Places are limited so please click the link to register and reserve your place today.
- All-new Mazda CX-3
- Third generation Kia Sorento
- Dacia Lauréate Prime
- Hyundai i20 Coupé
- Upgraded Subaru Forester for 2015
- CV Show 2015
- Geneva Motor Show round-up
- GreenFleet Arrive 'N' Drive 2015
- Low Carbon Vehicle event (LCV 2015)
- GreenFleet Arrive'n'Drive 2014
- Google Chrome bug limits dropdown
- Congestion charge scheme
- Changes to MOT vehicle tests
- May 2011 List Price Changes
- Manufacturer Warranty 2010