- All-new Mazda MX-5
- All-new Mazda CX-3
- Third generation Kia Sorento
- Dacia Lauréate Prime
- Hyundai i20 Coupé
- CV Show 2015
- Geneva Motor Show round-up
- GreenFleet Arrive 'N' Drive 2015
- Low Carbon Vehicle event (LCV 2015)
- GreenFleet Arrive'n'Drive 2014
- Changes to Comcar layout
- Google Chrome bug limits dropdown
- Congestion charge scheme
- Changes to MOT vehicle tests
- May 2011 List Price Changes
- Company car tax guide
For an introduction, start with our brief introduction to how company car taxation works.
- Car chooser
Help you identify the lowest taxed cars that fit your key parameters such as number of doors, seats, acceleration and fuel economy. Cars ranked in order of the amount of benefit in kind (BIK) tax payable.
- Company car tax calculator
If you know exactly which model you want, then start with the tax calculator. The Comcar database contains the multitude of car derivatives and their exact carbon dioxide emission figures.
- Fuel benefit check
The fuel benefit check helps drivers to decide if this perk is worthwhile by comparing total cost of driving with the benefit and without.
Compare up to 4 cars against each other across multiple categories.
- Car selector
Broad selection tool for narrowing down a list of cars that then leads to the other tools.