Weekly News Roundup - 23/11/18
- The hotly anticipated New BMW 330e will go on sale from July 2019. Although prices have not yet been confirmed, BMW have already advised that the new model will have an increased electric-only range of 37 miles and a reduction in CO2 emissions by more than 10%.
- After 15 years, the Toyota Corolla is re-launching in the UK and goes on sale next year. Hatchback, Saloon and Estate variants will be offered with a choice of hybrid and petrol engines. These cars will replace the Toyota Auris range.
- The New Audi A1 is now on sale and is this time round offered exclusively as a 5-door Sportback. The S1 version is due to be released at the end of next year and is expected to have a turbocharged 2.0 litre 250bhp engine and four-wheel-drive.
- The SEAT Tarraco, a large seven-seat SUV, will be available next year. This car completes SEAT’s existing SUV lineup and will sit above both the Arona and the Ateca.
- Ford has added the ‘Active’ crossover grade to the All-New Focus range. Available now in both 5-door hatchback and estate versions, these cars join the Fiesta Active and KA+ Active as offering raised ride-height and SUV-inspired styling over their counterparts.