- MG have announced pricing an specifications for the New MG4 EV this week.
The all-electric hatchback range will offer three specifications at launch - the MG4 EV SE Standard Range, the SE Long Range and the Trophy Long Range.
Initially available with battery capacities from 51kWh to 64kWh, the MG4 EV Standard Range will be capable of 218 miles range on the WLTP cycle – with Long Range SE and Trophy Models capable of 281 miles and 270 miles respectively. The 64kWh battery is also capable of charging up to 135kW, meaning a charge time of only 35 minutes from 10% - 80% using a 150kW DC rapid charger.
Guy Pigounakis, Commercial Director at MG Motor UK, said: “Our first all-electric hatchback will offer unrivalled interior space and practicality, with a level of equipment usually expected from premium and performance EV manufacturers. We believe our new MG4 EV will be an enticing proposition for customers seeking an affordable electric car without compromise. The potential of the innovative Modular Scalable Platform is considerable and is set to deliver some exciting new MGs over the coming years.”
The MG4 EV WILL officially launch in September. The SE Standard Range is priced from £25,995, the SE Long Range from £28,495 and the Trophy Long Range from £31,495.
- Browse cars
- Site Information
- Advisory Fuel/Electricity Rates (AFRs & AERs)
- Car Benefit Charge
- Car Fuel Benefit Charge
- Income Tax
- NI - Class 1 Employed and Contracted Out - Rates and Thresholds
- Tax Impact of WLTP
- Van Benefit Charge
- Van Fuel Benefit Charge
- Capital Allowances
- Class 1 Rates and Thresholds
- Corporation Tax
- Lease Rental Restrictions
- NI - Class 1A and 1B - Employer - Rates and Thresholds
- NI - Class 2 and Class 4 - Self Employed - Rates and Thresholds
- National Minimum Wage
- Plugin Grant Levels
- VAT Rates
- VAT on Private Fuel
- Vehicle Excise Duty (VED)