- Toyota Prius hybrid no longer exempt from London Congestion Charge
- Bentley Bentayga
- New E-Class Saloon
- The all-new Ford Edge SUV
- New Vauxhall Astra Sports Tourer
- Changes to Comcar layout
- Google Chrome bug limits dropdown
- Congestion charge scheme
- Changes to MOT vehicle tests
- May 2011 List Price Changes
Commercial Vehicle Operator Show 2010
This event takes place from 13th-15th April at Birmingham's NEC
The Commercial Vehicle Operator Show will provide visitors with a wide range of solutions to operating problems, helping to maximise efficiency and improve profit margins.
As we all know, running a vehicle fleet is a far more complex business than simply sourcing and purchasing vehicles, whether light or heavy. While acquiring vehicles is an essential function, their ongoing operation is dependent on a variety of different products and services. It is these products and services which the Commercial Vehicle Operator Show will present to a dedicated audience of transport engineers, transport managers and logistics specialists.